header

nmb

nmb

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

JAMAA NINOMA


WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO insists it will be a 'pizza' cake IF he climbs into the ring with David Haye.


Klitschko successfully defended his WBO and IBF world heavyweight titles with a sensational last-round knockout of Eddie Chambers in Dusseldorf.


WBA king Haye pulled out of one showdown with Wladimir last year, citing a back problem that flared up a week before the fight was due to take place.


His withdrawal incensed the 33-year-old Ukrainian - who suspected Haye did not want to fight.
And, after destroying American Chambers with a vicious left-hook, he raged: "I will do the same to Haye if I get him.


"His face will be really messed up and look like a pizza when I have finished with him.
"He is criticising me as nothing more than jab, jab, grab. Ask Chambers about that will you?
"Like I knocked out Chambers, I will knock out Haye. He will be the 49th knockout on my record."


Haye defends his version of the world title against Johnny Ruiz in Manchester on April 3 - and he wants to unify the division by taking on Wladimir and his brother Vitali Klitschko before retiring.


Klitschko admitted he is not fully convinced Haye's back injury was genuine and he added: "Actions speak louder than words.


"He bitched out twice - me and then my brother Vitali.


"Maybe there was an injury but twice in a row makes me suspicious.


"He bailed out against both of us.


"Fans in Britain would love to see this fight. He should give his own fans respect and face me.
"I am upset with many things concerning David Haye.

No comments:

Post a Comment